- Teamwork. We work together to achieve shared objectives.
- Respect. We value the unique talents, skills, and experiences that diversity provides.
- Accountability. We deliver on what we promise.
- Integrity. We do the right thing-every time. We don’t hide from the truth in fine print.
- Leadership. Our Leadership TEAM focuses on employee development, community involvement, technology change and continuous financial education for the membership.
The financial strength of KeySavings Bank is measured and monitored using various financial ratios: efficiency ratio, profitability ratio, capital adequacy ratio, income-expenditure ratio, deposits and return ratios along with closely monitoring concentrations of deposits and loans to assure our members safety and soundness.
Our Financial Controls-Examinations and Audits
On an annual basis we have compliance, interest rate risk and financial controls audited by third party teams. In addition to that, the staff has internal controls that provide a strong checks and balance effort to review deposits, loans, and many other activities. The regulatory agencies of FDIC and Department of Financial Institutions complete regularly scheduled examinations focusing on compliance, safety and financial soundness.